Order DRAWings 8
What is copyright?
Copyright is the set of exclusive rights granted to the author or creator of an original work, including the right to copy, distribute and adapt the work.
"Copyright © Wings Systems" includes (the following is not an extensive list of all copyrighted material of Wings Systems):
Please read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and other product documentation which accompanies each copy of Wings Systems software to determine what rights are granted to a licensed user of a Wings Systems product.
- License Transfer – You may donate or transfer Wings Systems software product, software
licenses or hardware loaded with Wings Systems software to another party provided you comply with the terms and conditions of the end user license
agreement (EULA) which governs your use of the applicable Wings Systems product. All transfers of license, either through a sales transaction or
by way of gift or donation, must include all product documentation, product manuals, original disks and licenses. Further conditions of transfer
may be included in the EULA. The individual or entity transferring the software product and license should understand that they are giving up
all of their rights to the transferred software, including all rights to upgraded versions of the software.
Please note that products marked "Not For Resale" (NFR), including but not limited to academic versions wherever available, are non-transferrable.
- Free-For-Download Software – Software files that are posted on www.wingssystems.com and referred to as freely downloadable may be used by you without payment to Wings Systems; however, unless expressly stated otherwise, they are not free for you to redistribute. You may not redistribute any copyrighted materials without such redistribution being specifically authorized under the accompanying license agreement (EULA). Please read the EULA that accompanies the software to determine your redistribution rights. Wings Systems, as copyright owner of all software products, files, patches and updates that may be available free-for-download via www.wingssystems.com, retains its intellectual property rights to said technology.
- Beta Products – If you are interested in testing products for Wings Systems, please contact us at email@example.com
To use Icons from Wings Systems software you should obtain a written permission. To do so please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screen Shots
To use screen shots from Wings Systems software you should obtain a written permission. To do so please contact us at: email@example.com
Use of the following screen shots is not permitted:
- Wings Systems Product boot-up screens, start-up masks, opening screens or "splash screens";
- Screens from Beta products or products that have not been commercially released;
- Screens which contain third-party content. You should contact the content provider directly for permission.
- Box Shots
Wings Systems does not object to third-party use of box shots of our software products in advertising, in books and other printed matter, on documentation or on World Wide Web pages ("Your Product"), so long as the use is not disparaging and falls within the definition of "fair dealing" or "fair use" under International and/or EU copyright law, as applicable.
Provided you adhere to the following guidelines, no further written permission is required:
- You should use only Wings Systems approved box shots, including the entire product packaging. You may NOT use portions of the graphics, artwork or trade dress from the packaging, nor may you alter the box shots in any way except to resize to fit your needs.
- You may not disparage Wings Systems or any of its products in your use of Wings Systems product box shots.
- You should not use our product(s), product name(s), corporate name, box shots or other copyrighted material in a way that would indicate Wings Systems sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of Your Product.
- If any Wings Systems product(s) is mentioned, the full name of the Wings Systems product(s) should be used at first and most prominent mention or as soon as practicable thereafter, and the Wings Systems trademark(s) should be marked as it(/they) appear(s) on the Wings Systems product packaging.
- The copyright attribution should state: "Box shot(s) reprinted with permission from Wings Systems Ltd."
- A footnote attributing trademark ownership to Wings Systems should be used.
All other use of box shots of Wings Systems products requires written permission. Please submit your request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Manuals
If you wish to copy, redistribute or reprint a Wings Systems product manual, you must obtain a written permission. To do so please contact us at: email@example.com
- Clipart Designs and Sample Content
Certain Wings Systems Products contain designs and/or sample content (collectively referred to as the "Images") which are either owned by Wings Systems or licensed from a third-party. Licensed users of the said Software are free to use, modify and publish the Images as they wish, subject to the restrictions set out below.
Please note: If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with the Guidelines set out below, Wings Systems recommends that you seek the advice of your own attorney or legal counsel. Wings Systems will not provide you with an opinion as to whether your use is in compliance with these Guidelines.
Guidelines for the Use of clipart designs and sample content:
- YOU MAY, subject to any restrictions set out in Section 2 below:
- incorporate any Image(s) into your own original work and publish, display and distribute your work in any media, provided you include a copyright notice in your work reflecting on the copyright ownership of both you and WINGS SYSTEMS as follows: "Copyright (c) 20__ [your name] and its licensors. All rights reserved."; and
- make one (1) copy of the Image(s) for backup or archival purposes.
- YOU MAY NOT:
- resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the Image(s) for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or web page. For example, the Image(s) may be used as part of a web page design, but not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others;
- provide the Image(s) to third parties or permit the use of the Image(s) by third parties separately or as part of any other product, however, third parties may be provided with copies of the Image(s) (including digital files) as part of a work product;
- create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Image(s) nor use the Image(s) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law;
- use or permit the use of the Image(s) or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Image(s) or any part thereof;
- use any of the Images which contain identifiable individuals or entities for any commercial purpose including, without limitation, in a manner which suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service;
- use the Image(s) in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications unless the Image(s) are incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download and/or save the Image(s) for any reason;
- rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Image(s), or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity. You may, however, transfer all your license to use the Image(s) to another person or legal entity, provided that (i) you transfer the Software, including the Image(s), and this License, including all copies (except copies incorporated into your work product as permitted under this License), to such person or entity, (ii) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (iii) the receiving party agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License;
- use any Image(s) except as expressly permitted by this License.
- YOU MAY, subject to any restrictions set out in Section 2 below:
- Web Content
If you wish to copy, redistribute or reprint content from our web site, including but not limited to brochures, leaflets, videos and tutorials, you must obtain a written permission. To do so please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org